36% calorie reduction from traditional recipe.
- Pie Pastry for single crust 9-inch pie
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated fat free milk
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup Equal® Spoonful*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Roll pastry on floured surface into circle 1 inch larger than inverted 9-inch pie plate. Ease pastry into pan; trim and flute edge.
Beat pumpkin, evaporated milk and eggs in medium bowl; beat in remaining ingredients. Pour into pastry shell. Bake in preheated 400°F oven 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
Makes 8 servings.